February 27th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day on yesterday. We had tons of visitors and a great service. We broke our Sunday School attendance again. What a blessing to see so many people coming out for church. Also we broke our bus record with 52 riding the bus. Well Glory! More kids being reached with the Gospel! Our afternoon service was a huge blessing also. I praise God for what He is doing in the small town of Jackman. The evening service was exciting. It's a thrill to be in the service of the King!

Today I'm flying out to go to N.C. to preach on Wednesday morning and evening. Pray for traveling mercies for us there and back. Pray also that God would touch me as I preach the Word of God. I will be down helping WGCR 720 raise the necessary funds for the station for the year.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: