February 3rd 2012

Greetings in the Glorious and Gracious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

As you can see from the pictures I made it home with the C402! To God be the Glory Great things He has done! What a joy to fly it back to Maine to be in ministry. Everything worked great on the flight and I averaged around 220 miles an hour. That's covering some real estate (smile). On the way back I picked up Pastor Dave Crispell and one of the men from his church in a little airfield in western Pa. It was neat to go in and out of there. I think it was around 2500ft. What a blessing to be able to give them a lift so they could come and get their airplane.

Today I'm studying and working around the house. Tonight we are inviting somebody from the community to come and eat with us. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: