February 25th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day yesterday. I worked around the church in the morning. Also I had a good study in the Scriptures in the morning. In the afternoon we went as a family down to watch Victory play with Pastor Fuller. We got in around 9:30 last night. It was a real blessing.

Today my boy and I are going skiing for the second time this year. They got 10 inches of new snow so that will be fun. We got all rain pretty much. Their might be a 1/2 inch of snow out there this morning as I type this out.

I can't wait to see what God is going to do in our meeting tomorrow. I'm praying for the power of God to fall on our services. Pray with me that we could see a great day of people being saved and lives being changed!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: