February 7th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a good day on yesterday. In the morning out of the blue a 50 something year old man showed up at our office needing to talk to a pastor. This was exactly what I was preaching on Sunday night. When we pray God works on peoples hearts and brings them to us! He came to my office at home and I preached Christ to Him. He didn't get saved but he's thinking now. Wow what a joy! In the afternoon I worked on some cabinets. Also we had our weekly staff meeting which went real well. In the evening we had prayer meeting at the church to pray for souls, revival, and the finances that we so desperately need. God knows!

Today I'm in my study this morning, teaching, Bible, having discipleship classes, making cabinets, working at the airport, and visiting. It's going to be a wonderful day in the work of the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: