February 6th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

We had a tremendous day on yesterday. The Spirit of God burdened me to preach on prayer all day and call the church to prayer. We have now started to pray before all of our services and are meeting nightly at seven to pray at the church until further notice. We are begging God for revival, souls, our furtherance here in this area and abroad etc..... What a joy to sense that our God is moving and is going to radically change peoples hearts and lives. Through God we shall do valiantly!

It was a joy to have the big plane back yesterday. I love flying it and it goes a lot faster then the little one. What a tool to use for God's Glory!

Today I'm working around the House on finishing the cabinets I have been building. I try to take Monday off and do something different to rejuvenate my body and mind. God is good all the time!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: