February 18th 2012

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy to serve!

Yesterday was tremendous. God moved in power and glory on our morning chapel with a stirring in our hearts as I preached on The Childrens Ministry out of Mark. Jesus has a lot to say about how we are to minister to children.

In the afternoon I worked at the church on different projects. Also we drove up to Madison for the games. The volleyball team lost but the basketball team won. We had a wonderful night. Praise the Lord for traveling mercies.

Today I'm in my study this morning and then we will be working at the church the rest of the day. Tonight is Saturday night Jubilee. I hope to see all of you out for a wonderful time. Tomorrow is our big day. We are planning on a tremendous day of preaching and dinner on the ground! Glory to God!! Whoopee!! It's church time!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: