February 28th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

You can see from the pictures that I made it down yesterday. It was a beautiful day to fly but I did have a 30 knot headwind the whole way. I praise the Lord for traveling mercies. After I got down I took several preachers on rides to introduce them to using aviation as a tool to reach people and start churches.

The service last night was a great blessing. The Word of God fed my soul. Thanks be to God! It was a blessing to see so many people that I have not seen for so long.

Today is services all day and I will also be flying some. I have already been in prayer asking the God of Heaven to stir hearts and change lives today. I know He will do that. Bless His Holy Name!

Thank you for your love and prayers for me and my family.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: