February 5th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I was in my study early then I went out visiting the rest of the morning. In the afternoon I painted 160 feet of molding. I also worked at the airport a little to straighten up some things from where I flew in on Friday. In the evening we had friends come over to eat with us. It was a blessed ministry filled day.

Today is the Lords day and it's church all day. What an exciting ministry to be involved in. I will teach disciplship this morning, preach this morning, fly to our mission church and preach this afternoon, fly back and be in choir practice and then preach tonight. What a joy to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Theirs so much to do and so little time to do it. May the God of Heaven help each of us to realize we only have one life to live, let's live it for the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: