February 9th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day on yesterday. I taught Bible in the morning and then spent most of the day in my shop working on cabinets for the family in my church. I spent the day with one prayer request on my heart. What a joy to pray! I was praying about the new land across the street from our annex. Somehow God is going to work this out. I just know He is!

In the evening we had a tremendous service as I preached on the Young man that had no sense out of Proverbs 7. The spirit of coviction was on our services. After choir practice we had someone get saved. Well Glory to God!!!! This young man had been under conviction for a few weeks. Thanks be to God for what the Lord is doing. He also said that he wants to go to Bible College one day. Don't you just love the kids of the church of how God is moving in there hearts and lives! Whoopee!

Today I'm studying, working around the house, visiting, and ministering to a lost family tonight to lead them to Christ! Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: