February 29th 2012

Greetings in the Glorious and Gracious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

(KJV) Psalms 90:12
So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.

Today is interesting in that we do not normally have this day.. Another day to witness to someone, another day to give God the Glory, another day to spend in the service of the King!

I want to ask you what will will you do with your time? May the God of Heaven help us to be time conscious and redeem the time because the days are evil.

What a blessing yesterday! Good preaching, good food, a lot of flying preachers around. My soul was truly fed.

Today I'm preaching this morning and would request your fervent prayer. Pray that God would use me to deliver the
Message in the power of the Holy Ghost with great liberty! Thank you in advance. Tonight I go to my home church. I'm excited about that already. I thank the Lord for their faithfulness to me down through the years.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: