February 8th 2012

Greetings in the Marvelous and Matchless Name of my Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I was very busy with ministering to people and loving them and leading them. What a joy to be a Servant of God.

I wish I had the time to share with you what God is doing in our ministry but this page will not suffice. Would you please pray about a new property that just came available on yesterday. We have been burdened about this property for sometime and I got real burdened yesterday to the point that I went and found out who owned it. To my amazement the man that had been living there just moved out and now the property is ready for someone to have. Our church people know it the gray house across from our annex. We want the property to increase our parking and also to put a multi use building on (gym, childrens chapel, youth room, etc.... Only God could do this. We need so much money to make it happen. We have been meeting nightly for prayer and we have seen God move in power and glory this week on different fronts. We are continuing to pray and seek the face of God for the finances of all of this. What would just be wonderful would be to pay everything off and have no payments. I believe God!

Today I'm teaching Bible, making cabinets, studying and visiting, and preaching tonight at church. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: