February 2nd 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

I'm sitting in the Portland airport (early morning up at 3:30) getting ready to fly out to get the airplane. The good Lord willing I will be back tomorrow. I covet the prayers of Gods people.

Yesterday was a tremendous day of ministry. After morning study and Bible class I installed a set of cabinets at the Martells house. In the afternoon I studied. Last night was our midweek service. I enjoyed feeding the sheep last night as I preached on the Grace of God. I love the midweek service. I don't know how we could miss those services. What a joy.

I'm suppose to land in Columbus at 10:30 this morning. Lord willing the back to service flight will be this afternoon. I'm excited! Pray that God in His mercy will bless and give us good weather.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Pastor Ken Parrett said...

Praying for your safety Brother...God bless you!