February 14th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday. I ended up not flying in the morning so in turn I did some things around the house that needed to be done. I bought an old skid steer for the snow removal at the church. I delivered it down there. Its name is Skeeter the Skid steer (smile). I name all my equipment because it gives them a personality. I know I'm crazy but that's o.k. it's a fun life! I took my wife out on a date for lunch. In the afternoon I hung cabinet doors. Also we had staff meeting. In the evening I went to revival meeting at Standish. Praise the Lord for two great messages.

Today I'm studying this morning, discipleship after that, visiting, flying, and making some more cabinet doors. Tonight I going visiting again. Oh yeah, I talked with the man about the gray house and he said 140,000 thousand (frown). I said I wasn't going to counter but he said throw me a number, I told him I would give him 50,000 for it all in a month. He said no thank you. God knows! I'm not paying 140,000 for a lot in this market. Continue to pray God is moving and working. I told him if he changed his mind to give me a call or look me up. Isn't this fun!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: