Friday 11/14/08

What a fabulous Friday the LORD blessed me with. I enjoyed studying in the morning and having some telephone conversations about the ministry of reaching others with the Gospel of Christ. After that my family and I spent the rest of the day together enjoying each others company. We visited with the Johnson's at there print shop in Kittery Maine. I personally enjoyed this aspect of our day as we are praying about getting the gospel out in the printed page all over this region. After buying some groceries we came back home and got ready for the Fitzgerald's to come over for discipleship. They are a blessing with their seven kids. We started discipleship study and had a great time seeing what the Bible has to say about the marks of discipleship. I finally made it to my recliner at 9p.m. A very productive day as is most days here on this mission field. I praise the LORD for HIM calling me to this area to minister to these people. I love New Englanders and pray that the LORD will continue to help me to win more of them to Christ.

Preacher

No comments: