Greetings on this Faboulous Friday

I pray your day was as good as mine yesterday. The LORD indeed blessed in every aspect of our day. I had a good time of study and prayer yesterday morning. After that I went and got our lunch at a local meat store. We had fillet Mignon, sweet potato casserole, asparagus, and twice baked potatoes. Now that was real traditional meal, but it was good and I praise God for His blessings on us that allowed us to eat like kings. Also I spent some time at the Fitzgerald's measuring a table and looking to put in a window for them. Yesterday afternoon was filled with running the chain saw and wood splitter. Benjamin, Miss Eleanor, and I prepared a truck load of ash. Ash is a great wood to burn. It had been laying there for quite some time and I decided to work it up. After that I went and did the chores at the barn with Elisabeth. I'm sure she was thankful because we did three hours worth of chores in one hour. She also got to ride her new horse while I was there. The Berards invited us over for hamburgers on the grill last night for supper. I praise God for the fellowship of the saints and time of discipleship that we can have together. A full day of service in the Lord's vineyard!!!
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family as we serve HIM here in this needy area.

Preacher

No comments: