Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the bloggers in the blogsosphere a Happy Thanksgiving. This week on my radio broadcast (you can get that by clicking on the title of the post) I have been preaching on an Attitude of Gratitude. We have so much to be thankful for and "it is good to give thanks" the Word of God declares. Keep being a thankful person and you will be a blessing to all those around you.
I have been busy with cabinet making, visiting and counseling all week. The LORD has been gracious and I do bless His Name for how He has helped me. I'm looking forward to preaching the Word of God in just a few hours.
Tomorrow it's just going to be a wonderful day with my family as I take my wife out to eat for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to spending the whole day together with them.
Thank you for your love and prayers for me as I continue to preach the Word of God in this very needy area.

Preacher

No comments: