Tuesday 11/18/08

I would call this day a terrific Tuesday. Of course everyday is a wonderful day when your in the service of the King. My day started out at 5:30a.m. getting the kids off to school and exercise and devotions. Also in the morning I had a wonderful time studying and preparing to teach Bible Institute. I thank God for our Institute that is out of our local church here. The Lord Jesus is blessing in a wonderful way as I teach these to be the leaders that HE would have them be. Then I flew up to Augusta to have some sweet fellowship with Pastor James Wiley. God is doing a great work in this church in Augusta and HE is using His man Pastor Wiley in a glorious way. After flying home I made some visits locally and then fellowshiped with the family some. I just got home from teaching in Bible Institute. The Lord Jesus Christ blessed in a wonderful way and I do bless His Name for this and what HE continues to do. Thank you for your support and prayers for us as we serve Him. Pray much that God would give us the funds to buy an RV 8 to use in our ministry around the Northeast. I need something fast and economical to get around this region. I thank God for the Cessna 150 but it is slow but hey, it's better than walking or riding a horse. I'm not complaining just envisioning something that will help us redeem more time.
Preacher

Our new N #. All american airplanes start with this letter and our's stand for Mark 1:38

A couple of pictures of our Bible Institute students. Currently 10 of us are studying the Word of God together!!


My good friend Pastor James Wiley who is doing a wonderful work in Augusta Maine. Praise God for the time that we had together today!!

No comments: