Sunday 11/16/08

I praise the LORD for how HE blessed on Sunday. Sunday school was a thrill as I taught the young people on the Will of God. After that I preached on Patience out of James 5. We are to be patient unto the coming of the LORD!! We all had a quick lunch and then came back for a 1p.m. service. The God of Heaven once again poured out His power on the service to help us have a great meeting. In light of the LORDS soon return we should be busy doing some things. I preached on some of those things in the afternoon service. I got in the car and drove up to Augusta to be part of a counsel for ordaining Bro. Pelkey at 4. I praise the LORD for another Baptist preacher that has been ordained into the Gospel ministry. At 6 I preached a short charge. After laying our hands on this man and praying over him I made my way back to Sanford. What a great and glorious day in the service of the King.

Preacher

No comments: