Wednesday 11/12/08

I started the day today at 5:30 a.m. After having my personal devotions I made the drive up to Standish to preach in the morning chapel. The LORD blessed in a special way with His power and Glory. I so much appreciate the filling of the Holy Spirit to be able to preach the Word of God. After chapel I changed my clothes and started building the ramp you see in the picture. Pastor Wilkins and his men started it and we were able to almost finish it. Should get it done on tomorrow Lord willing. I wouldn't have been able to do it without of the help of Henry and the other Brother in the picture. I changed my clothes back and taught two other courses in the afternoon. After coming home I studied frantically and prepared for the evening service. Once again the God of Heaven blessed in a glorious way at the meeting. I preached on Brokenness and enjoyed the liberty of the Holy Spirit as I proclaimed the Word of God. The Great God of Glory showed Himself mighty in my life all day and I do praise His Name for what He continues to do. Do forget to click on the title for a audio update of what God is doing also.

Preacher

No comments: