April 11, 2009 7:47 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I have already had wonderful morning reading the Word of God and enjoying all the hustle and bustle around the house. We have a couple of extra teenagers here. Our young people went to a youth rally last night and today they are going to a leadership training down in Mass.

I am thrilled to my toes about the day tomorrow. May God grant power and glory as we serve Him. Pray much that souls will be saved and the saints of God encouraged through the services.

Yesterday was a great day of work around the farm. I reserved a lift to help with roof repairs and they rented it out before I got there. Soooooooo I went to plan B. It worked out wonderful with Ben, Alec, Bill, and myself working tirelessly to build a five foot rock wall and fix the spot in front of the wood boiler. My arms are tired this morning from lifting all the rocks. Praise God it's all done and ready to be used to help us save some money here at the farm.

Pray that God would use me today to lead someone to Christ as I visit and work for HIM!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: