April 7th, 2009 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I have been wicked busy the last several days and not able to update what all God has been doing but I will attempt today.

Our company arrived from N.C. and we had special fellowship the whole weekend. I praise God for the Smith's and the blessing they were to our family and the couples retreat.

The couples retreat was a huge success once again. I thank God for all the couples that got to go. The preaching was wonderful and the fellowship was very encouraging with other families from churches of like faith and practice. I'm already looking forward to next year.

I came home and Saturday and flew the Cherokee Six. It's back up and flying now after the magneto issues. Praise the LORD for HIS goodness.

Our services on Sunday were blessed by the power of God. On Sunday morning Pastor Steve Smith preached and did a wonderful job on the "The LORD hath need of him." Then Sunday afternoon the LORD gave us a good service on the island of Islesboro. Pray much for this work that we can see somebody saved soon and added to the church. Sunday night we had all the preacher boys preach and singers sing. It was a great time with an ice cream social afterwards.

On yesterday I went and preached in Southington CT. Bro. Dave Blaisdell drove me there and back and we had a wonderful time. I thank God for the opportunity to preach the Word of God and share our burden. It was a great day!

I'm excited about this day to study, visit, and work around the house. I need to get done with a pulpit I'm making for a friend. Also I will be studying for our institute tonight. Tonight we will be studying the book of Galatians so come having read the whole book.

I pray the God of Heaven continues to bless you and use us all for His Glory and Honor!

Pastor Bell

No comments: