April 9th, 2009 5:51 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I pray each of you are having a wonderful day in the LORD!

Yesterday was a tremendous day in our life. I praise God for the study time that HE gave me in preparation for the evening message. You are welcome to go to our website and listen to the message, "We are in the Majority."

Also on yesterday I flew up to Augusta and met with Pastor Wiley for some fellowship and encouragement. I praise God for this Man of God and the work he is doing.

From there I flew to Waterville to pick up a friend and bring him back to Sanford. We had a good time together.

Today I plan on working around the farm all day long. When springtime comes their is lots of work that must be done because in the winter everything is covered with snow. This is long job that requires alot of physical labor. I have a couple days of the week that I try to catch up on this and it seems like its never enough.

Thank you for your prayers for our ministry. We for sure need them and will not be able to make it without you and the LORD working together in our lives.

Pastor T. Bell

No comments: