April 25, 2009 7:22 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name It's a beautiful day here in Southern Maine and I am grateful to the Lord for His blessing on our life and ministry. I was up around 5:30 and have had a wonderful time reading the Word of God. Our institute is currently studying the book of Phillipians so I enjoyed reading it through twice this morning.

We had a great day on yesterday on the island helping the Schoppe's move. Hopefully you will be able to get the video and see just a glimpse of our day on yesterday. We are looking forward to having church in the new house the Lord has provided on this Sunday.

Last night a family in our church took us out to eat. That was very kind and we enjoyed the fellowship.

Today I will be studying and visiting, maybe get a motorcycle ride and golf to. I will see how everything works out. Further I will be replacing a door on a rental cottage up the road to. No problem with finding things to do I just want to make for sure I'm doing my best for the Lord!


No comments: