April 17, 2009 10:42 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I have had a wonderful morning thus far today. I praise God for a good nights sleep and the blessings of the Lord on this meeting. I was able to go out early today and take a two hour walk. What a wonderful time to pray and seek the God of Heaven.

The meeting last night was wonderful with great liberty in preaching the Word of God. The pastor and family have been very hospitable and the fellowship has been tremendous. I appreciate the sensitivity in the altar call last night as the altars were full with the saints of God praying for revival.

Last nights message was on Brokenness out of Psalms 51. I believe that brokenness is one of the great prerequisites to revival. Pray with me that this last night will be blessed of God with His power and glory on the meeting.

Lord willing I will fly home tonight after the meeting. Pray that I will have traveling mercies and I will be well rested for the trip.

Have a glorious day.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

I will be praying! I hope the services down theyah go great! God bless! I've been studying those books!