April 23, 2009 5:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I Had a wonderful day on yesterday working around the farm, visiting, working at the hanger, cleaning things up, and studying for the message last night. It's so wonderful to be in the center of God's will and see Him at work.

I'm looking forward today to putting up the Logo sign (it's 5 feet around) at the hanger. It will be put on the peak of the building up about 25 feet. One of the men of the church is going to help me. I have been waiting for this for sometime so it will be nice to have it up.

Also today I will have a discipleship session with two families from our church. I'm looking forward to teaching those couples. May the God of Heaven continue to raise up couples that are devoted followers of Christ.

I want to thank each of you for your love and concern for our ministry here. I will have a video and pictures this afternoon for all to see what we did today.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: