April 22, 2009 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a foggy 48 degrees and has been since 12 p.m. on yesterday. Living this close to the coast affords us the opportunity to be this foggy many spring days. I praise the Lord for Him being in control of the weather. He knows what we need when we need it. And the same is true about the climate in our spiritual life. I just read through the book of Philippians and it clearly teaches us that the Lord knows what we need to make us the best we can be for Him. Do you want to join with our Bible Institute this week in reading through Philippians in the morning and evening? Let me know, we would love to have you along.

My day yesterday was blessed with studying, visiting, and woodworking. It is a consistent witness that seems to touch people's lives and ultimately see them saved. I am praying for so many people in our area to come to Christ. Pray with me that we could see a harvest of souls in the greater Sanford area.

Today I will be doing much of the same. This is the work of the ministry and it's what my life is all about. Making sure I am feeding the sheep God has given to me and winning others to Christ.

Please pray that our service tonight will be blessed of God with His power and glory. I love Wednesday night meetings and I am expecting our God to manifest Himself in a glorious way. Can't wait!!!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: