April 13, 2009 6:02 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am rejoicing in God's goodness and grace this morning as I type this out. What a wonderful day on yesterday that we had. It all started around 4a.m. and we got up and ready for over 50 people to come to our sunrise service. Our missionary Bro. Northcutt did an excellent job of challenging the people from 1 Corinthians 15. My wife was such a blessing in cooking breakfast for all of us. Praise the Lord for this good time.

The morning service was special with a church full of people. The Spirit of God moved in a glorious way as the Gospel was preached. I chose Acts 13 as a text and preached on The Message of the Messengers! I praise the Lord for all He did in and through the service.

We flew up to Islesboro in the afternoon for the 2 o'clock service there at the Island Baptist Church. Once again we had a glorious service with wonderful singing and another message from the Word of God. The ride up and back was not so glorious but the Lord saw us through (moderate to severe turbulence all the way there and back).

The service last night was special with great singing and multimedia presentation from Bro. Northcutt. He also preached the Word of God and did a fine job. At the conclusion of the service our church agreed to take him and Bro. Hitz on for 75 dollars a month as missionaries. What a blessing it is to add two more missionaries to our church family.

Pray for me today as I go back on the lift and finish spreading tar on my roof. Lord willing I will be done today.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: