April 14, 2009 6:40 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday finishing up the roof. What a blessing it is to finally get that done.

Also we were able to finish trimming and caulking all the windows up high. What a thrill to finally be catching up on some things.

My boy and I was able to go golfing yesterday afternoon. I appreciate that time we had together on the course.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful day of study and visiting today. Our Bible institute is tonight and we will be studying through the book of Ephesians. It's very exciting to see the truths of the Word of God in this book.

I will be away fromt the computer some at the end of the week as I go down to Syracuse New York to preach a revival. Pray that the God of Heaven moves in power and glory through these meetings.

Pastor Todd Bell


The sun rising at our Sunday Morning sunrise service
The dynamic duo taring the roof

Do I have to go to sunrise service?

No comments: