April 8th, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a great day I had on yesterday. Most of the day was spent studying and preparing for Bible Institute as we surveyed the book of Galatians. Their was eight people out last night studying together these wonderful truths. I thank God for these men and woman and what a blessed time we had together.

Also on yesterday I took a break and went and cleaned a little at the airport. I found where we had a leak in the roof and I expect to fix that today.

Tonight is always a thrill as we think about the opportunity of having service. I don't know what I would do if we didn't have these Wednesday meetings. I praise God for the services on Wednesday nights that seem to put a little power boost in our batteries. Pray that the God of Heaven would move in power and glory as I preach the Word. Our choir will also be readying ourselves for a special song on Resurrection Sunday.

The hour is late the need is great win the lost at any cost.

Pastor Bell

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

I'm so glad to see that the ministry over there in sanford maine is going great. I hope you have a wonderful service tonight! God bless-- Alec S. Kindred