April 12, 2009 4:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I pray you have had a good nights sleep and are ready to worship our Living Christ today. What a wonderful truth it is to know that Jesus Christ is alive and He is alive forever more. Oh Bless His Name this morning!!!!!

Were looking forward to having around 50 people here for the sunrise service this morning. After that my wife is going to feed everybody. Her and Miss Eleanor fried all the bacon and sausage yesterday so today she will bake all the casseroles. It will be a wonderful morning as we worship the king.

My day was blessed on yesterday as I studied and visited in the morning. The after noon was spent 30 feet up in the air taring the roof. I praise the Lord for the strength He gave me to accomplish this. Lord willing I will be done on Monday.

I'm looking forward to a great morning of preaching and afternoon. Pray for traveling mercies as we go and preach on the island also. We have a missionary with us today and he will be presenting tonight and preaching. I sense it's going to be a great day.

Keep praying for us. We are very dependant on it to see us through.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: