April 21, 2009 5:56 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

The Lord has sent us showers of blessings this morning. I praise Him for His goodness and grace and thank Him for the shed blood of Calvary that washes our sins away. There is a fountain filled with Blood and it's never lost it's power. To many Christians stay away from this fountain and live defeated lives. May God help us to see the vital importance of walking in continual fellowship with our Saviour.

I got alot of things accomplished on yesterday around the farm. Also I was able to go and look at the property that Westbrook Baptist bought. I rejoice with them to see how God is continuing to move and bless them. Pray much for this church and their pastor Bro. Stoeber as they continue on there in Westbrook Maine.

I'm looking forward to a full day of ministry and Bible Institute tonight. It's a great honor to be entrusted with the gospel. Pray much that I would run well as we serve our Lord here on this mission field.

Pastor Bell

No comments: