March 1st, 2010 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

We had a wonderful day on yesterday. The Lord moved in the morning service during the Sunday School hour and also during the preaching hour. It was a blessing to see the church comfortably full. Last night the Lord granted liberty as I preached out of 1 Kings 21 on Naboth a man of conviction. Our crowd was down substantial last night but the spirit was good and I enjoyed sharing the Word of God. We are fighting alot of sickness during these days. Please pray for me. My right ear has been plugged up for over a week now and nothing is getting better. I need a miracle from God. I am suppose to travel tomorrow down to N.C. to preach there on Thursday morning.

Today I will be studying a good part of the day. I am seeking God on so many things that HE is doing in our ministry and I do need HIS mind on the matters. Please pray that God would show me His perfect will out of the scriptures as I study and pray most of the day.

God Bless all of you that pray for us daily. I could never repay you. What a mighty God we serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: