July 10th 2010 8:20 a.m.

Greetings in the Name that is above all Names the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What an exciting week we have had. I sit here in my study this morning rested and revived with all that God did in and through the ministry this week. Whoopee!!!!!! Glory!!!!!!

Today I plan to study and work at the church. I cannot wait until tomorrow. I am praying that the services will be packed to capacity with a mighty move of the Holy Ghost on the meetings. Let's pray that the God of Heaven will send the power on our services and we can see old time conviction in our services.

I stand in awe at the might of our God and his blessings on us all as we serve HIM! I can't believe that I get to do this full time now for over 20 years. I'm glad I don't have to work!! AMEN!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: