July 8th 2010 5:43 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

As you can see from the pictures we are making hay while the sun is shining. Wow weeeee!!!! It's been hot but we are getting alot done. I wish I had the rest of the windows but we ran out and the windows are two weeks out. Oh well they will be in soon. Today we plan to work a short day. More siding will go on and we will finish wrapping the building. It's been a good time and I am thanking God for the good week thus far. Please continue to pray that God would be pleased as we work for HIM!

Our service last night was a wonderful blessing. The singing was encouraging the preaching was spectacular. Pastor Tad preached a tremendous message. I know it fed me and touched my heart! Praise the Lord for him and his church. What a joy to be part of the Gospel ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: