July 17th 2010 6:19 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I am very much aware that I love the LORD because HE first loved me. I'm glad I am saved and on my way to heaven. The blessings and benefits of the LORD are to many to number so I just bless HIS NAME for everything this morning as I type this out.

For we walk by faith and not by sight. The LORD has never failed me or never been late. We are trusting HIM to bring in the necessary things for this project. What a joy it is to see HIM move and bless.

Today is a work day at the church. Also I plan on catching up on things around house and studying for Sunday. I cannot wait to preach the Word of God. We have had so much company all summer and many of them I have let preach. This is a good thing it's just time for the preachah to preach so I will be preparing for that. Will I see you tomorrow at church? Or today?

God Bless each and everyone of you that pray for this ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: