July 2nd 2010 6:28 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow are we getting alot done this week at the worksite. It was very busy yesterday with work going on everywhere. I was at the town office most of the morning filing a major site plan paperwork. I think I ought to be crazy by now but praise God I'm not. Today will be much of the same. We are continuing to work tirelessly to get all the siding off of the building so we can continue the process.

Oh yeah I met two people yesterday that have been a huge help with volunteering. They both said they have put up siding for 15 years and they would be glad to help us with the building. This will be huge come next week. Please continue to pray that it all works out.

Bible school has been such a blessing this year with over 100 each night. Praise God for the good attendance and the blessings of the week. Thanks to all the works that have done a wonderful job!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: