July 28th 2010 5:42 a.m.

Greetings to all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day we had on yesterday. As you can see from the picture we got one section of the front finished. Lord willing today we will get another section complete. It was very hot on the front of the building standing on the shingles with the reflection off of the white vapor barrior but the Lord helped. It is suppose to be a blistering 92 today so we will see.

This morning I have a site plan review meeting at 9. Pray for me that all goes well with all of the departments in town discussing this project.

Tonight is church! Glory! I'm thrilled to possibly be able to preach tonight. I don't remember when I have preached on a Wednesday. We have had guests for weeks that have come in on Wednesdays. I'm looking forward to a great time!

Thank you for your prayers. I know God is moving and we must see some financial miracles soon or? HE is never late and I trust HIM to work out everything! Bless HIS NAME!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: