July 11th 2010 6:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Just think with me today, this is the day that our Saviour arose from the grave! Our Saviour is alive! I was witnessing to a Hindu not to long ago and ask him if his God was alive. He had nothing to say. Christians have so much to say about our Saviour! He lives He lives I know my Saviour lives!

I worked hard at the church yesterday. I was able to get the entry way floor down. Praise the Lord their is no more hole going down to the cellar. I also counseled an individual some in the afternoon. When I got back I worked up some wood for Willey the wood boiler. After a nice supper with my family I studied the rest of the night. It was a good day. Oh yeah I got called out at 2:30 this morning because the police had reports that somebody was in our new building. Nobody was! It was a good time to be around four police officers. Praise the Lord that HE orders our steps.

Today I'm excited about preaching. In the afternoon we are going to a service to rejoice in God's goodness of another church being chartered. This is a granddaughter church to our first church we started in East Millinocket. Praise the Lord for all HE has done and is doing. This afternoon I am to drive a missionary to Montreal. Praise the Lord for the opportunity to serve Him in this capacity. Pray today that souls are saved and the saints of God are edified!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: