July 27th 2010 5:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a beautiful morning it is. Finally it has made it down into the 50's. Now that is some good sleeping weather.

Yesterday was blessed with staff meeting early. Then my wife and I had another meeting with a grant writer at 11. After that we went visiting and then back to the farm where I cut four loads of wood.

In the evening we had around 30 people that went out soul winning and handing out John/Romans. What a joy it was for us all to go out together in the neighbourhoods of our town. Whoopee! We all came back to my house for a time of prayer seeking God for revival. God is good all the time! We are believing God to move in our fall revival!

Today I will work all day at the building putting up siding. It's going to be an exciting day! Their is so much to do and so little time to do it so I must get at it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: