July 16th 2010 6:16 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a great day on yesterday. I had several meetings in the morning. God is indeed moving and we are trusting HIM for a house and so many other things. The rest of the day was spent working on the door opening on the east side of the building. I finished it up around 3 p.m. I came home and cleaned up and then went to the hanger and worked there till 9 p.m. I appreciate all of those that showed up to help out with hanging out at the hanger night. We had a good crowd and got alot accomplished. Our devotions were encouraging as we looked at Proverbs 29:13 the dangers of having no vision. Thank the Lord for this tool of the hanger and airplanes that we can use for the Glory of God!

Today we work on the roof at the church. Also we will be working on my wood pile some. I excited about everything that is happening but it is alot of weight on one person. Would you please pray for me that God would keep me encouraged through this whole process. One of the biggest weights is the financial side of it all. Please pray that God would supernaturally provide for the continuing of this ministry. Thank you!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: