July 6th 2010 5:14 a.m.

Greetings the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I want to send a big happy birthday to my boy today. He turns 15. I am so proud of him and I am grateful that God gave him to my wife and I. Praise the Lord for how HE is using him.

You talking about hot up here in Maine. We touched 93 on yesterday. It's suppose to be hotter today. It really drains you at the job site but we just keep working anyway. We started at 6:30 yesterday and worked till 6:30. It was a good day. We should be putting windows in the front of the building today. Work does continue everyday so please pray for us that God would give us the strength that we need to do the job. I will get some more pictures today.

The parade yesterday was a huge blessing. We have never been received so well! Our literature was gone halfway through with people reaching out their hands wanting some of it. Wow!! The kids did great and the float was a success. Thank you Mrs. Amy for a good job putting it together. (she is an amazing lady!)

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: