July 24th 2010 7:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

We had a prosperous morning on yesterday. We got all the windows in on the front of the building plus three in the back. We plan on finishing those today. Further we did some siding on the west side and plan on finishing that today. Progress is being made everyday and for that I praise the Lord.

I came home at lunch and worked the rest of the day on my yard and trying to get that big tree cleaned that you see on the blog. It is huge! Alot of work for all of us but hopefully today we can get the rest of it.

I'm excited about studying and preparing today for the Lord's Day on tomorrow! Wow what a joy to be entrusted with the Word of God and to be able to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ! I'm praying for souls to be saved! I'm praying that God would continue to stir our hearts for revival! Pray with me!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: