July 1st 2010 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day we had on yesterday. We were very busy at the work site doing demolition work. It's amazing to see how big this building is and all the work their is to do on it. I promise that I will get some pictures today and upload them so you can see what all we have been doing. I am just so busy with running the job and working my self plus all the paper work side of it that it's just a little hectic.

The Bible School last night was huge! We were packed out with kids and parents from all over the community. To God be the Glory for all He is doing in our midst. I wish you could all be here to see over 100 kids hearing the gospel and having a good time in Bible school.

Today we are going to work hard again at the job site. I also have paperwork to do that is going to keep me real busy. This afternoon I am going to pick up the work truck that I bought. I had some money give to me for this purpose. It wasn't quite enough to pay for the truck but it was a huge down payment. I just had to get a truck to use for the job and for personal uses. All of our vehicles are dying and about every 10 years it's time for another one soooooooo here we go.

It's cool this morning in the 40's. What a beautiful place to serve the Lord! Wish you could come and help us.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: