July 19th 2010 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day we had on yesterday. We were packed out both services with a tremendous spirit there all day. God moved as I preached out of Ezra and Haggai about the building program. It's exciting to be smack dab in the middle of it. No one was saved or baptized but we did have a wonderful day. Please be in prayer that we could have a good week of building and soul winning and see some people saved and baptized.

Today I'm excited to be able to play in a Pro/Am at the Sugarloaf golf club up in the mountains. This course is rated in the top 50 in America. I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun!

Please be in prayer for the financial stuff of our building and our new school. We must have a big amount of money for both of these ministries within two weeks. Only God can do it and HE knows how much we need. I have watched HIM do this my whole life and I am expecting HIM to do the same. In the meantime I am going to sell the excavator also to try to raise some money for things. Planes and hanger maybe next! Land to. Pray!

Serving the Saviour with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: