July 3rd 2010 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

At 3 o'clock yesterday 30 feet up in the air I took off the last piece of siding. We have officially removed three layers of siding off of the complete building. Now we start the process of putting everything back together. We are going from destruction to construction!

Our last night of Bible school was a huge blessing. Many decisions were made through the week. I praise the Lord for how well attended it was and the good team spirit that was there!

This morning early I will be getting things together for the building site at the lumber yard. Also I plan on taking some kids on a ride in a airplane. After that I am going to get our float ready for the parade. Then I'm going to finish my yard work around the house. Involved in all of the that will be study and preparation for tomorrows preaching. It's going to be a huge day of blessing and work. No rest for now. But praise the Lord I'm glad HE has give me the energy to stay at it for HIM!

Please pray for us.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: