July 15th 2010 7:29 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day on yesterday. We worked some more on the roof. After that we cut out another hole for a door. We will do much more of the same today. Also we spent quite a while looking at staff housing. The Lord is going to show us which one to buy I know HE will.

The service was special last night. God moved in power and glory on the meeting with Bro. Rousseau preaching. He did a great job. I praise the Lord for the good spirit that is in our church.

As you pray please pray for many more people to get saved and become a part of our church. Seeing people saved and discipled is what it's all about. Oh that God would rend the heavens and send ole time conviction on this whole area that sinners would realize their lost and get saved.

Tonight will be "hanging out at the hanger". Nobody told me they were coming so I guess it will just be me and my boy and John and his boy?

Have a glorious day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: