September 11th 2010 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

No! I have not forgotten about our fellow Americans and friends that were murdered by the ruthless terrorist on 9/11! May God touch their families today and those that are not saved may this be the day they trust in the Shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to save them from their sins.

I praise the Lord for the good chapel service yesterday and the good day of ministry. I also want to thank God for the many tracts that have gone out one on one this week. I'm praying that some of them would be saved and we could see them in the church this Sunday. Please pray for Pastor Dave as he preaches at Calvary on Sunday. I will up rejoicing in 10 faithful years at the Church Hill Baptist Church in Augusta Sunday Morning and afternoon. I can't wait to be back at Calvary for the evening service. What a joy it is to be in the middle of the ministry that God has called me to.

I have so much to do today around the house and ministry. I must get busy making a custom pulpit for Pastor Chris Dijacimo. The dedication is two weeks from today and I have not started it yet. Yikes! Also I would like to fly up to Greenville to see the float plane fly in. We will see how the day goes. Praise the Lord for His Goodness and Grace!

I love the Lord today but only because HE FIRST loved me!

Rejoicing!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: