September 21st 2010 6:21 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

Keep praying for mom. She had a bad day yesterday. Please pray for God to raise her up if that is His will. She will be going to a rehab place soon. God is able!

I worked all day yesterday on the pulpit project. Last night at 9 my wife and I stained it. Today I start putting the poly on it. I will have pictures soon.

Today I will be studying, visiting, and working on the pulpit. Please pray for a powerful day of ministry. I want to lead people to Christ and make an impact on those around me. Oh how I love Maine and the ministry.

On a side note I am making plans now to be in a revival meeting on the Island of Islesboro. We need help with this revival. I would love to have several come out with me. I will be staying there believing God for the salvation of souls and a mighty move of God on the island. Can God? GOD CAN!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: