September 2nd 2010 6:10 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I couldn't have ask for school to go better than it did yesterday. You talking about making the preacher excited! I am so thrilled for our teachers and kids. The Lord be praised also for a 15 year old girl that got saved at the end of the day. I wonder if she would have got saved in a public school? Thank you Jesus!

Our service last night was a great blessing. Their is a spirit of excitement all over and for that I praise God!

Today I will be working at church and home preparing for a Missions Conference that I will be preaching next week. Also Bro. Crispell is suppose to bring his plane up and we are going to work on it today. Please pray for the timing of all of that. I also have some hospital visits this morning. Thanks for praying. Please pray fervently for the funds to come in for all of the stuff we are doing. We are bad out of space. We need our new building!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: