September 8th 2010 6:21 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I was up early in my study spending time with the Lord. This is the most important time of any day. After that I was at the airport helping on Bro. Crispell's airplane. Then back home to change and drive up to Open Door Bible Baptist Church. I was in meeting all afternoon there. In the evening I drove over to Barters Island where I preached on the Lord's Prayer Request challenging the Church to pray for Labourers to be sent forth into the harvest fields of the world. I got home about 10:30 last night. God was very gracious in helping us and blessing all day.

I'm excited about this day of ministry. I will spend a good portion in my study and also at the school today. We have staff meeting this afternoon and then I'm back up to Barter's Island for the last night. God has really been blessing up there this week and I'm looking forward to the last night. God has give me a message for the evening service.

This is a very busy week traveling the four hours back and forth to the meeting but it's well worth it. Only Heaven will tell the lives that have been touched by the power of the Word of God.

Please pray that we can finish our building. We are in desperate need for more space and God knows how bad we want to get into our new building. We can get the building permit but don't have the money to pay the fees right now. Please, I'm begging you to please pray that the exact amount will come in to finish it all.

A Servant for Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: